Friday, October 25, 2013

A Time To Stitch 4 Update


Hi Y'all,

Well Christine and I have tallied up the participants and all of the stitch suggestions.  We are excited to reveal the participant list and the three other stitches for this challenge.  So with out further ado here is the list and the stitches.

Your Hostesses 
Therese Frank and Christine Altmiller 

Amy Severino
Janet Bocciardi
Cynthia Machata
Alicia Marinache
Paula Kramer
Kim Hora
Dee Alcalde
Degi (Kokopelli)
Maryanne Gross
Liz E
Sally Russick
Becky Pancake
Katherine Gale
Jasvanti Patel
Karin Slaton
Alenka
Sarah Sequins
Tanya Goodwin
Debbie Rasmussen

The tally of the suggested stitches:

RAW - 2
Chenille - 2
Spiral Rope - 5
Pondo Stitch - 1
Herringbone - 1
Flat Spiral - 1
Flat Cellini - 1
Chevron - 4
Brick Stitch - 1 
CRAW - 1

The ones with the most votes 1. Spiral Rope, 2. Chevron, and tied for 3. RAW and Chenille

The four stitches are: Net stitch (mandatory), Spiral Rope, Chevron stitch, and Chenille 

Christine and I decided that the third suggested stitch would be Chenille, since RAW was in a past ATTS challenge.

Challenge Rules:

The Net stitch is the mandatory stitch and must be used in one of your pieces.  You must choose at least one of the other three stitches for your other piece.

The Spiral Rope can be done in the Spiral Rope stitch, or any of the other spiral stitches, that is your choice.

RAW can be used in your design, as long as, one of the other 4 challenge stitches is use as the main stitch.

Christine and I are pretty easy going, so if you missed the sign up and would really like to be a part of this challenge, just leave a comment on either mine or Christine's blog and we will put you on the list.

We are looking forward to see what each of you have created and the stitches you chose to use on the blog hop day January 15, 2014.

Happy beading Y'all,
Therese


4 comments:

  1. Ooh ooh ooh I knw I'm late but please may I sign up?
    Nelly May (www.smellynelly.blogspot.com / penny dot houghton at gmail.com)
    Can I use any colours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Therese....I happened to see this when I was looking at your do over challenge. I am new to bead stitching...so I think I will sit this one out and see what everyone does. Then jump on the wagon for your next one. Keep me posted. Sounds like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I missed signing up. I've been so slack on reading blog posts, I totally missed this. Bummer. Well, you know I'll be watching to see all the gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I'm so excited! Been ready to go for weeks and i can't wait to see what everyone else has done!

    ReplyDelete