Monday, March 31, 2014

March's She Made She Made

Hi Y'all,

Today is the reveal for March She Made She Made with Christine.  This month Christine chose to use a clay butterfly and 4 mm Czech round bronze beads.  Christine's butter fly is from  Chinook Designs, and mine is from Marsha Neal Studio.  Thank you Christine for another great pick.

Here is what I designed.


When I think butterflies I think of flowers, so I connected my butterfly to six cute little daisies.  I used the bronze Czech beads in a Zig-Zag stitch to finish off the necklace.

Thank you for dropping by and be sure to go visit Christine's blog to see what she created this month.

Happy beading Y'all,
Therese

12 comments:

  1. I love this necklace, Therese! That zig-zag chain if beautiful and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this, Therese! The flowers go so well with the butterfly. And the zigzag is the fluttering flight path the beautiful butterfly takes :-) Love it! Another SMSM success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the substantialness (word?) of those flowers with the butterfly. Really pretty piece, Therese!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these deep colors combined ... so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beadwork beautifully compliments your focal, Therese :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Butterflies and flowers were made for each other, as your necklace proves. The design elements in your neckstrap compliment Marsha's butterfly beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh! More of those daisies! Really lovely, really.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, love the daisy connectors

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has so much wonderful movement to it Therese! and that zig zag with the a few Czech beads in there .... awesomeness! I just have to try those flowers of your's .... they are on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooooo pretty, so very pretty! Love the colors. Flowers were the perfect choice for the chain!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job Therese your necklace is beautiful.I bet the daisies would make a cool bracelet and earrings too.

    ReplyDelete